Routledge would like to invite you to submit your article to a special issue of Research in Dance Education (www.informaworld.com/crid) on Creativity and Dance, guest edited by Edward C. Warburton.
Issues/questions addressed might include the following:
* What is the history and theory of creativity in dance and dance education?
* In what ways does creativity (e.g., habits of mind, informal reasoning, nonverbal/kinaesthetic learning, problem solving and problem finding) contribute to the teaching and learning of dance?
* How does one frame a ?pedagogy of dance creativity? in the studio classroom?
* What are the pedagogic and/or institutional forces at work determining the integration of creativity studies in dance and dance education?
* How do differing methodological perspectives on creativity in dance inform practice and theory?
* Where is dance creativity located today on the map of artistic and scholarly pursuits in dance and dance education world-wide?
Submissions on topics in creativity in visual and performing arts education are also encouraged.
Deadline for paper submission is 1st February 2009
We seek contributions of ideally 5,000 to 8,000 words addressing any of these issues and focusing on the application and research of creativity in dance and dance education settings.
Submissions are welcomed via Manuscript Central at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/crid
If you would like to discuss your proposal prior to submission please contact Edward Warburton at: email@example.com
For full details and instructions please visit www.informaworld.com/rid and click on the ?call for papers? tab.
Call for papers......
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:56 am.